Friday, June 18, 2010

Cars in the Purse

The purse
The almost empty Hot Wheels Box


Tyler and Luke cracked me up today. Grammy and Pa got home from Alaska, after a long trip home (13 hour travel time) and all the boys could think of was going over there immediately, as soon as they got home. When I told the boys that Grammy and Pa needed a nap, there was a mini rebellion which was quelled only when I promised to take them over after nap, meaning the boys' nap.

So we go about our day, off to Borders to use up Tyler's gift card and then onward to meet Daddy for lunch. Then home. As soon as we get home, it starts again. And now, Tyler is REALLY mad that we are still not at Grammy and Pa's. "After Luke's nap," I tell him. So, I come downstairs, after getting little man down for a nap and he tells me, "Mommy, I need my purse. I need to pack." I'm like, "what purse and packing for what?" And Tyler says,"I'm going to Grammy's!" So he gets his Easter sack (the purse) and packs up nearly 100 of his hot wheels cars. Boy, am I in trouble. He means business!

No comments:

Post a Comment